Rcc Articulation Agreement

The transfer evaluation system website contains public information on transfer joints, including the American Council of Education (ACE) for Military Articulation to Riverside City College (RCC). Although Riverside City College made it available to the public, the database is not a substitute for a regular student counselor and council. Once you are a student at the RCC, please make an appointment with a consultant to develop your Student Education Plan (SEP). Plan an appointment with an RCC advisor. If we do not have an articulation agreement with your college, you can use one of these agreements as a general rule for your course selection. In order to support transfer students, Redlands University has joint agreements with many California community colleges. These agreements list acceptable courses that are both transferred and meet certain requirements of the Liberal Arts Foundation. Articulation is the process that binds the curriculum between community universities and universities, so that students can move from a community school to a university without experiencing a delay or doubling of course work. Joint courses at Riverside City College are those that are considered by a university to be equivalent or comparable to courses taught on a university campus. Obtaining an articulation course for a subject or general training allows students to complete an admission and/or diploma requirement, while they are at Riverside City College prior to the transfer. Riverside City College has joint agreements with the University of California (UC), California State University (CSU) and many private universities.

Do you want to take a general education course (LAF) at a community college, perhaps during the summer? You are not required to submit a course authorization form for a course on these agreements, which will be transferred to the LAF category under which it is listed. It will be transferred and satisfied with the LAF, provided that: ASSIST (Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer) is the official repository of articulation for Colleges and Universities in California, which shows how credits for courses obtained at a Community College can be applied when transferred to a California State University or university of California campus. Articulation is the process of developing a formal, written agreement identifying courses (or study sequences) on a “transmitter” campus that are comparable or acceptable to certain course requirements on a “receiving” campus. The success of an articulation course assures the student and the faculty that the student has taken the corresponding course, that he has received the necessary training and preparation and that similar results can be assured. The articulation agreements between Riverside City College and the UC and CSU campuses are available on www.assist.org. The links will provide you with information on the general teaching patterns articulated between Riverside City College and the University of California (UC) and California State University (CSU), to articulate preparation agreements and important agreements between Riverside City College and private universities. The table below presents the articulation agreements and specific guides to the portability of RCC A.A.S: Transfering To Other Colleges RCC program offers a transfer program leading to the Arts and Sciences Association. This program is designed for students who plan to complete their new and sophomore college studies working at Community College, then transferred to a college or university four years to complete the junior and senior years of a bachelor`s degree. Students seeking the Degree Transfer Arts and Sciences Association and Related Specializations (AA-S) are candidates for transfer to universities and universities four years after graduation. Students who complete an aptitude-to-work program can move to four-year higher education and university programs as part of a special apprenticeship program.